shoes lambada the poet

Monday, September 10, 2012

Japan Effect


A hippie on the highway
Takes the loot from a Corolla
A gypsie from far away
Gets paid from a Corona
The fastest way of a mafia
Is driving past with a Nadia
The peak period traffic blitz
Can only be overcome by a Vitz

The stranded family paranoia
Requires the space of a Gaia
Never come close with your Lancer
I disregard the speed limit with my Chaser
The rural shop owner who bragged with a Cressida
Now hoards with a Lucida
Overtaking with no mercy
The Mark II and the Hiace
Mover over create a double lane of space

I’m historical I believe in the clan of the Ku-Klux
Paradoxically, I move in the bumpy Hilux
This political game of opposition
Has landed me in a lucrative position
I now roll with a BT50 courteous of the parliament
Thank God the prolonged life of the inclusive government.

No comments: